Midriff is Getting Hotter in Fashion Design & Hollywood!
Dolce & Gabbana’s 2012 – a fruit-laden plethora of prints cut into belly-flattering fiesta-chic ensembles has deomonstrated that Midriff fashion is getting hotter than ever!
Since end of last year, the midriff fashion has be seen all across Hollywood. Multiple super stars, from Gwyneth Paltrow, Rihanna, January Jones, Rihanna, Jessica Biel and Freida Pinto happily to flaunt their flat, toned abs to show their health , confidence and power.
How to get the amazing abs?
Diet: High protein, high fiber, no/less junk food, more vegetable & fresh fruits, enough water to keep you hydrated.
Exercise: No need to try so many different things, pick a few and stick to them. For example: Pilates roll-up and planking.
- Lie on your back with legs straight and arms extended above head next to ears.
- Bring arms forward, tilt chin down, and slowly curl upper body up, reaching hands to toes.
- Repeat 8 to 10 times
- Lie face down on mat resting on the forearms, palms flat on the floor.
- Push off the floor, raising up onto toes and resting on the elbows. Try to keep back flat.
- Hold for 20 to 60 seconds, lower and repeat for 3 to 5 times.
Make up: Less colorful make up, keep face fresh with healthy glow, if necessary, can apply some browser on the tummy to keep it nice color.
Are you going to follow the stars’ footsteps to stock some midriff garments in your wardrobe?